You no longer wish to use Gcash, and now all you want to deactivate your Gcash account? If yes, then read on.
GCash is one of the most popular apps in the Philippines. It helps you to pay bills, perform cashless transactions, and so on. However, there are quite a lot of users who no longer wants to use the app and want to delete their account. So the question is how to delete gcash account?
Well, in case if you are looking for the answer to this specific question only, then I am here to help you out. I will be talking about different methods that will help you to delete GCash account.
So here we go:
3 Ways To Delete Gcash Account [Fulll Guide]
1. Delete Gcash account by dialing *143#
One of the easiest ways to deactivate Gcash account is to dial *143# number. The company itself has provided you the number, and you can use this number to access different features.
To delete your account via this dial-in number, do follow these steps:
- At first, dial *143# via the number pad.
- Then choose GCash.
- Next, choose account.
- Finally, select suspend to deactivate your account.
This is undoubtedly the most convenient way to delete your GCash account without following any extra steps.
However, if you are facing issues while following these steps, do follow the other two methods.
2. Raise A Support Ticket To Deactivate Gcash Account
You can also delete your Gcash account by raising a support ticket. However, this is a slower way to get rids of your account compared to the dial-in number method. But if the above method does not work for you, here are the steps that you have to follow:
- First of all, go to the GCash Help Center.
- Then click on Submit a Ticket.
- Over here, you have to enter some of your information, such as your registered email address, Full name registered on GCash, and why you want to delete GCash account.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Once you have submitted GCash account deletion request, the support team will contact you and help you with further steps.
3. Delete GCash Account via Email
Finally, you can try requesting GCash account deleted by sending an email. If the above two methods did not work for you, then this one can definitely help you out.
However, deleting your GCash account via email is a much longer process. But it will definitely work out. For this, you will need to follow these steps:
- At first, go to your Email clients such as Gmail or Outlook.
- Then, compose a new email. Now in the email content, copy and paste the following text:
Hi GCash Team,
I am a registered user of GCash with the name <Your Name>, and my registered email ID is email@example.com.
I would like to make a request to delete my Gcash account as I no longer plan to use it. Also, I would like to no longer receive any advertisement emails. I hope you understand my concern and will delete my account at the earliest.
- Once you are done composing an email, simply send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, in subject, add this text “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION”.
So that was a quick answer to how to delete GCash account. By following the above 3 methods, you will successfully be able to deactivate GCash account. However, in case if you do face any issues while doing so, do feel free to drop a comment below.