Want to test out the new features of the macOS Ventura 13 update? Then you can download the beta update on your Mac, and below we’ll show you how to do it.
There’s not long until the next macOS update is released, but it’s possible to try out a beta version right now. That way, you’ll enjoy all the latest features and innovations even before they’re publicly out. The public beta is available to everyone that wants it.
Ensure your Mac is on the list of supported devices:
- 2017 iMac and later
- 2017 iMac Pro and later
- MacBook Air 2018 and later
- MacBook Pro 2017 and later
- Mac Pro 2019 and later
- Mac mini and later 2018 models;
- MacBook 2017 and later
- Mac Studio 2022
NOTE: This is a beta version of macOS, so remember to expect some bugs and crashes. Don’t install macOS Ventura on your work machine. Try it on a secondary device or install macOS Ventura on a secondary device.
How to install macOS Ventura Beta Version
1. You should always back up your Mac before making significant changes to the system.
2. Visit this website, and download macOS Ventura DMG file.
3. Once the file is downloaded, double-click the file.
4. You will now see an Untitled Folder on your desktop with Install macOS 13 beta installer file.
5. Double click it, and the installation process of macOS Ventura Beta will begin. The installation window will take some time to appear.
6. The update installation window will appear. Click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
In other words, you can easily install macOS 13 now without registering with the paid developer program or waiting for the public beta version. If you want to roll back to macOS Monterey, follow this guide: How To Rollback from macOS Ventura Beta to macOS Monterey.