Wondering how to reset galaxy buds? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out. In this article, I will be sharing a step by step guide which will help you to reset your Samsung earbuds.
However, talking about the Samsung Galaxy Buds, there is no doubt that it is one of the best wireless earbuds available in the market. It comes with amazing features and delivers a crisp sound quality. Also, it is the perfect alternative to Apple AirPods.
The best part of the Galaxy buds is that it can be connected to a wide range of Bluetooth devices thanks to universal Bluetooth support.
But just like any other gadget it can also run into software problems. And in such cases, resetting your galaxy buds would be the best idea. So the question is, how to reset Samsung galaxy buds?
Well, let me just go ahead and answer to this question only:
Why reset the Samsung Galaxy Buds?
Undoubtedly, Samsung Galaxy buds is one of the best wireless Bluetooth earbuds that one can buy. But that doesn’t mean it cannot run into problems.
Wireless earbuds often face issues related to Bluetooth connectivity, distorted audio, and others. And resetting your earbuds is a good approach to get rid of all the problems.
By resetting your Samsung galaxy buds, you would be able to restore all the default settings. So you can repair the buds to your phone or other devices.
Even if you are selling your Galaxy buds or giving it to your family member. Then resetting the buds would also be a good idea.
However, here are some of the common reasons why you must reset Samsung galaxy buds:
- You are getting a distorted audio output.
- Samsung Galaxy buds getting disconnected from your device quite frequently.
- You are facing issues while paring the buds to a newer device.
- Facing issues while reconnecting to an already paired device.
- Samsung galaxy is taking too much time to charge, or the battery is draining down.
- You are not able to install a firmware update.
How To Restart Galaxy Buds?
Before you go ahead and reset galaxy buds, I would recommend you to restart your Samsung galaxy buds.
As sometimes, common issues like Bluetooth connectivity, pairing issues can be fixed by a simple restart only.
So if you didn’t try restarting your Galaxy buds yet, here are the steps that you have to follow:
- First of all, ensure that the buds have enough charge before you try to restart it. In case if the charging case has less than 10% power, then do charge your earbuds a little at first. So plug the charger into the power port and charge the galaxy buds for 10 minutes. This will help you to get enough power to continue with the troubleshooting process.
- Then do put the buds into the charging case. Also, do ensure that the buds have perfectly settled into the charging case.
- Then do close the charging case for like 10 seconds.
- Finally, take out the buds and see if you are able to re-establish a connection with your device. Or if it did fix the issue, you are facing.
So that was the easiest way to restart your galaxy buds. In most cases, this should be enough to fix the basic problems.
In case if you continue to face issues, then here is a complete guide on how to reset Samsung galaxy buds:
How To Reset Galaxy Buds Manually?
Now the question is how to reset Samsung galaxy buds? Well, for this, we will need to use the Galaxy Wearable app.
Also, before you go ahead and reset galaxy buds, ensure that your buds are paired with your device. And your phone is recognizing your Galaxy buds. If all is okay, here are all the steps that you have to follow:
- First of all, ensure that your Galaxy buds are fully charged. If your device is low on battery, then do charge it up at first and then continue to reset galaxy buds.
- Next, download and launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your Android device.
- Now scroll all the way down and tap on “earbuds”.
- Over here, you will find the “reset earbuds” option.
- Finally, you will get to a prompt asking you to confirm your action. Simply hit the yes button, and your Samsung galaxy buds will be reset.
Once you are done resetting your galaxy buds, the earbuds will get disconnected from your phone. Then you can try to pair the device again with your device and see if you are still getting any earbud issues or not.
Can I reset Galaxy buds without app?
Unfortunately, there is no way to reset Galaxy buds without app. You will need to have the Galaxy Wearable app installed on your device to reset the ear buds.
In case if you are facing pairing issues with your existing device, then I would recommend you to pair your device with some other device and reset it from there.
So that was a quick answer to your how to reset galaxy buds. Now go ahead and try out the steps on your own. Also, if there is anything you would like to ask, then do feel free to comment below, and I will surely help you out.
- How To Change App Icons On Android?
- How To Check If Bootloader is Unlocked on Android?
- How to Remove Phone Number From Truecaller?
- How To Print Text Messages From Android?