Are you looking for a way to modify the effects & lighting colors of your RGB PC peripherals? If yes, then MSI Mystic Light is the best RGB utility software available out there.
MSI Mystic Light sync is the official MSI utility software famous for giving you complete control over your computer’s RGB lighting. With this utility software, you can customize and modify the lighting on your PC as per your desire.
There are many RGB color varieties, color patterns, and themes are provided by the mystic light software. Also, you will find RGB light synchronization options in this tool.
As a gamer myself, I’ve used the software for a while and found it quite useful. It allows you to easily sync the lighting on your PC with all of the RGB peripherals.
What is MSI Mystic Light?
As I mentioned earlier, MSI Mystic Light is an RGB utility tool that gives you complete control over your gaming computer’s RGB lights.
This software allows you to customize the lighting colors and effects of your computer’s motherboard, GPU, LED strips, RGB RAM, CPU cooler, case fans, and even the case light too. It’s also very user-friendly software and relatively easy to use.
Moreover, you sync all these RGB peripherals together, and it will give your computer an ultimate personalized look.
In short, this tool gives the entire computer a different look by lighting effects and themes. So if you are a gamer or PC enthusiast like me, who wants precise colors on their RGB components.
Then believe me, that the MSI Mystic Light sync download will be a life-changing decision. Apart from this, you can also check out ASRock Polychrome RGB Sync if you have an ASRock motherboard.
Is MSI Mystic Light useful?
There is no doubt that Mystic light software is extremely useful and offers you an efficient way to control RGB on your computer.
The software makes it absolutely easy for you to customize your RGB lighting. So you can enjoy your desired appearance and the dream gaming PC look.
This tool allows you to easily control the lights on your PC and other RGB components. You can choose various lights for different RGB components. Moreover, you can also sync all of the RGB features with your PC in a single color as your preferences.
With the help of MSI mystic light sync, you can easily control the color sync of your games, which will give an excellent look and environment for your gaming.
As the software is officially provided by MSI itself, It is extremely safe to use and poses no risk to data loss. It’s free of viruses, malware, or any malicious files. Hence, you can use this tool without any fear.
Top Features of MSI mystic light sync
- You can customize the RGB lights according to your choice.
- You can choose many lighting effects with themes.
- With this, you can sync all the RGB components with your PC.
- It can sync game colors.
- It gives you complete control over your RGB, whether you choose a different color for different components or the same color for every hardware.
Download MSI Mystic Light software
Before, I share MSI mystic light 3 download link with you. The first thing you need to ensure is that you have Microsoft NET Framework 4.0 installed on your PC. If you don’t have it, then download it from Microsoft’s official site.
|Name||MSI Mystic Light RGB|
|Requirement||Windows 7/8/10 (32/64bit), .NET Framework 4.0|
How To Install MSI Mystic Light RGB Software on Windows 10?
Once you are done downloading mystic light RGB 3 the next step is to install it. However, before you install this software, make sure to uninstall any RGB controller software from your PC.
After that, follow these simple steps:
- Unzip MSI Mystic Light RGB software in a folder.
- Then run, MysticLight.exe as administrator.
- After that, the installation wizard will appear, select your preferred language and click next.
- Now, browse and select the folder where you want to install the tool.
- Now select next and install it like any other apps.
- Make sure you check the box ‘Create a desktop icon’, this way, you can easily find the app after installing.
- After finishing the installation, please restart your computer once.
How to use MSI Mystic Light?
The MSI Mystic Light has a very user-friendly interface, and it’s very easy to use. But if you have never used the software before, then here is a quick guide:
At first, launch MSI Mystic light and click on the product icons on the screen to change their colors.
You can choose different colors for your RGB components by going through the icons and changing the color wheel’s colors.
- You can select any color or effect and even lighting speed.
- After that, click on the Apply button to save your RGB model.
- This way, you can choose different colors for your different RGB hardwires.
- From the software’s effects settings, you can set auto lighting effects.
- To sync all your hardware lightings, you can choose any lighting effect alternatives as there are many varieties available.
- To activate the light effects and color choices, just click apply, and it’s done.
- If you want to activate RGB lightening for gaming, just click the Big Chain icon from the upper right corner of the screen.
- With this feature, you will sync your RGB color with the color of your game.
- If you want to customize the RGB stripe colors, you will need the Mystic Light Extension.
There you go, every supported RGB component can be controlled the same way as I mentioned.
Does MSI mystic light work with Razer?
The answer is Yes, MSI Mystic Light Razer’s Synapse is compatible. Some software might not work with other devices.
But, Mystic light, on the other hand, is compatible with Razer synapse. If you have a Razer synapse, you can easily link it to the MSI Mystic Light tool and run it.
You won’t have any problems with the products. All though you need to have MSI Dragon Center to adjust the lighting and customize the look of your PC on your own.
Does MSI mystic light software work with iCue?
One of the biggest advantages of using MSI Mystic light sync is that it’s compatible with many brands, like a cooler master, Corsair, Silver stone, etc.
So yes, MSI Mystic light works with the iCue app and iCue controlled devices. Since the MSI Mystic light operates with the RGB lights linked with JCorsair and other versions, It will run with Corsair devices without any hustle.
You can download Corsair iCue to get information on your Corsair Components, info like Battery usage, temperature, Fan speed, clock time.
How To connect MSI Mystic Light RGB On MSI Dragon Center?
It’s very easy to connect MSI Mystic light with MSI Dragon center. But before that, keep that in mind if you want to connect to MSI Dragon center, you have to install the dragon center first, and then you are going install the Mystic light from the dragon center itself.
If you already have installed the Mystic light, then uninstall and reinstall it from dragon center.
All you have to do is just follow these simple steps:
- First, go to the official site of MSI and download the app ‘MSI Dragon Centre’.
- And install the software just like any other app.
- Once installed, open the software it may take 4-5 minutes loading time to open for the first time.
- After that, go to the support tab and click on the ‘Live Update’ option.
- Now click on the scan, and you will see a list of software.
- Next mark the Mystic Light and hit install.
- After installing, you can see Mystic Light on your MSI Dragon Centre.
That’s it, your MSI Mystic Light and MSI Dragon center are now connected.
So that was all for MSI Mystic light download. Overall, this is a pretty great utility for controlling RGB components on your computer. It is pretty easy to use and comes with some great features. Now it’s your call to go ahead and have a look at it.