Want to know how to print multiple pictures on one page? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out.
A lot of us take printouts of images on a daily basis. And often, we need to print to multiple images in the same or different sizes.
Also, taking out a print of individual images is a time consuming job. Hence, many users often wonder how to print multiple pictures on one page?
Well, to do this, many of the users creates a collage of pictures with the help of software like Photoshop or other image editing tools. But editing images also is a time consuming job.
But the good thing is that there are a few hacks that can be used to print multiple photos at once. One such software comes with Microsoft Windows itself, and it is called “Windows Photo viewer”.
But there are quite a lot of other tools also available that can be used for printing multiple pictures on one page.
So let’s just go ahead and check such methods out:
How to print multiple pictures on one page Windows 10?
On Windows, there is no need to download and install any additional software to print multiple pictures on a single page. Instead, it comes with a built-in tool called Windows Photo Viewer. The best part of this tool is extremely easy to use.
So let’s just check the steps that we have to follow:
- First of all, go to the location where your pictures are stored.
- Then select all the pictures that you would like to print. However, I would only recommend you select 6 or 9 pictures at once.
- After selecting the pictures, right click and select print.
- This will open the Windows Photo Viewer, now from the top bar, select your printer, paper size, and quality.
- Also, from the sidebar, select the print size for your pictures.
- Finally, hit the print button to take out a print of multiple pictures on one page.
So that was a quick answer to your how to print multiple pictures on one page question. I hope this will help you to print multiple photos at once. Also, if you wish to try out an image editing tool, then I would highly recommend you to try out Canva.
- How to fix hp laptop battery plugged in not charging?
- How To Change Default Font In Google Docs?
- How To Get Water Out Of iPhone Speaker Without Rice?