Getting the Discord awaiting endpoint error while using Discord? If yes, then I am here to help you out.
Discord is one of the best platforms available out there for communicating with friends.
However, there are times when you get to see different errors on Discords such as Discord awaiting endpoint, Discord stuck on checking for updates, and so on.
However, the good part is that fixing these errors is not as complicated as it seems. In this article, I will be talking about a couple of ways to get rid of the awaiting endpoint discord error.
So here we go:
What is Discord Awaiting Endpoint?
Discord stuck on awaiting endpoint is one of the common errors faced by Discord users.
It is basically a network related issue that users face when they try to connect to Discord’s server. However, the error occurs very rarely.
And one of the major reasons why you might be facing the error is that you are trying to connect to a specific Discord server.
Also, it could be an issue with your internet connectivity. However, don’t worry I am going to mention a couple of methods to fix Discord awaiting endpoint bug.
How to fix awaiting endpoint in Discord?
1. Change Discord Server Region
One of the first things that you can try out is to change Discord server region. According to Discord support, Awaiting Endpoint is a self-solving issue, and it will get fixed over time.
However, they do recommend you to change Discord server region to get rid of the issue instantly. To change your Discord server region, you can follow these steps:
- At first, launch Discord from your Computer.
- Now you have to select a server.
- After that, right click on the server icon and go to server settings.
- Now you will get to see SERVER REGION under the SERVER OVERVIEW SECTION. Simply click on the change button.
- Over here, you will get to see a couple of server locations. Simply choose your preferred one.
- Finally, click on the save changes button to complete the process.
Once done, go ahead and check if you are still getting the discord awaiting endpoint error or not.
2. Check Your Internet Setting
There is also a high chance that you are facing some internet connectivity issue, and it is leading you to the awaiting endpoint discord error.
So go ahead and make sure your internet is working fine. To check so, you can try opening other websites or anything. Also, you can try connecting your computer to some other source of internet and check if you are still getting the same error or not.
If you are facing Discord awaiting endpoint error with your internet connection only, then do reconfigure your router, and you should be good to go.
3. Reinstall Discord
You can also try reinstalling Discord. There is also a pretty good chance that you are getting the awaiting endpoint error because of some bug.
So if you do uninstall the existing version of Discord from your computer and install the latest version of it, then it can fix the issue for you.
To uninstall Discord on Windows, do follow these steps:
- At first, go to the Control Panel.
- Then click on Uninstall a program.
- After that, look for the Discord app and select it.
- Next, right click on Discord and select uninstall. Now follow all the screen instructions to uninstall it completely.
- Finally, download Discord from its website and install it on your computer.
So that was all for how to fix Discord awaiting endpoint error. Now go ahead and check these methods out and see if it has helped you to resolve the issue or not. Also, if there is anything you would like to ask, then do feel free to comment below.
- How To Tell If Someone Blocked You On Discord?
- Stop Discord From Opening On Startup
- What is Alljoyn Router Service?